THE OMNILUX CONTOUR™ FACE
FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommend light therapy mask with proven results. A flexible, portable and affordable mask that uses medical-grade light emitting diodes (LED) to bathe the skin in red and infrared light. The Contour is FDA approved for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles.
Using medical-grade 633nm and 830nm dual wavelength LEDs, Omnilux Contour FACE delivers full rejuvenating and anti-aging benefits of both proven wavelengths. It is the first home use mask that delivers similar efficacy as an in-clinic professional product.
The Contour can be used as a stand-alone skin rejuvenation treatment or as a booster treatment in combination with other aesthetic treatments including microdermabrasion, microneedling, peels, lasers, and injectables to optimize results.
Clinically Proven Benefits: - Reduces fine lines and wrinkles - Promotes healthier, younger-looking skin - No pain, side effects or downtime.
Omnilux Contour FACE is a non-invasive treatment that works on a cellular level to stimulate collagen providing impressive anti-aging results with no pain, side effects or downtime. Two Clinically Proven Wavelengths for Optimal Results. Each wavelength, or color of light stimulates a specific skin response: Red reduces inflammation and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation, for a plumper, more vibrant complexion.
Near infra-red targets deeper fibroblast cells, stimulating collagen and elastin production, and reducing the visible signs of ageing. It also increases blood flow and tissue oxygenation.
Recommended for: All skin types.
How to use
Omnilux recommends three to five 10-minute treatments per week for four to six weeks, followed by maintenance as desired.
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone the skin.
2. There is no need for eye protection.
3. Simply apply the mask to the face and secure the velcro straps behind the head.
4. Press the button on the controller to activate the mask.
5. The mask will automatically turn off in 10 minutes.
6. Remove the mask and continue with the rest of your skin care regimen.
7. To clean the mask, use a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth followed by 70% alcohol solution.